Become a Member
When you become a member of Home, Inc., we assure that your investment helps to create a sustainable, affordable future in Yellow Springs and Miami Township.
Thanks to member support, since founding Yellow Springs Home, Inc. has:
“We all should do what we can to keep housing affordable and have young people stay or come here – so that we have diversity in age as well.” - Jane B.
Consider the immediate support of your contribution this year:
- Sold four affordable Community Land Trust homes to first-time homebuyer families of low income. Together we welcomed 15 residents including 7 children of under the age of 10
- Raised $500,000 for our pulor rental project, Forest Village Homes, which will result in six newly constructed garden cottages on Dayton Street to serve seniors and persons with special needs
- Raised $423,000 for the Glen Cottages Pocket Neighborhood, which will result in 12-14 unites of community and pedestrian friendly housing on a one-acre site along Xenia Ave
- Made Pre- and Post-Purchase Stewardship programs including financial and homebuyer coaching services available to more than 40 households actively engaged in our programs
- Completed our first and second in-house closings as certified packagers of low-interest loans through a partnership with USDA, saving clients thousands of dollars by way of affordable mortgages
- Last year the Home, Inc. portfolio of housing and land provided for more than $50,000 in property tax revenue, which benefits local and county services and our local public schools
“When you get people together you think you are just doing the task at hand but other things happen that are nice surprises.” - Moya S.
$500-999 Home Builder
$1000-2499 Community Builder
$2500+ Marianne McQueen Society
“I feel truly blessed to have my own home in Thistle Creek. I have always been drawn to Yellow Springs and desired to live there. Through Home, Inc. and its many contributors, I now can afford to. This warm, welcoming community is now home to my sons and me.” - Sharon S.
Tax-deductible donations can be mailed to: PO Box 503, Yellow Springs, Ohio 45387
A new member brochure is currently being made. Please check back in for updates.