If you are facing eviction, there are resources available for you!
- Miami Valley Community Action Partnership (Rental and Mortgage assistance)
- Call Legal Aid at (888)-534-1432
- Call 2-1-1 or visit www.211.org
- Advice from Ohio Legal Help
- Yellow Springs: Contact Florence Randolph, Community Outreach Specialist (937)-767-3716
- Ohio Housing Finance Agency COVID-19 Info
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (Resource Finder)
- National Low Income Housing Coalition Assistance Database
- Eviction Resources from the National Center for State Courts (for attorneys, courts, and the public)
Yellow Springs Home, Inc. has a number of Memorandums of Understanding with organizations throughout Yellow Springs. As a result, there are several resources available to assist rental households with credit counseling, job services, daycare, education, and more. Many of these services are offered free of charge or at a minimal cost and we want to ensure our residents are aware of these programs.
The pdf to the right has information about all of the services available to Home, Inc. Residents.